Coming of age.
A while ago, I posted about L's English project. She chose coming of age as her theme and she had to find two novels, two poems, two short stories, and two movies to fit that theme. These are what she ended up using.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon (she's not 100% sure on this one but I think she's going to use it anyway)
- The Odor of Memory by Helen Degen Cohen
- Childhood is the Kingdom Where Nobody Dies by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Boys and Girls by Alice Munro
- Walk Well, My Brother by Farley Mowat (which was the basis for the movie, The Snow Walker)
I think she is going to require a celebration of some sort when this project is finally finished and handed in.
Comments are closed for this entry.