You'd think after 21 years of marriage that this would be dead simple. It wasn't though.
Stolen from Violet who did this meme ages ago.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Probably a movie. Sci-fi, if there's one on.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch, if it's a casual, family style restaurant. Something more exotic if it's a fancy restaurant.
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Brussel sprouts, although he tried them recently and admitted they didn't suck. He's an adventurous eater so there's not much he won't try at least once.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Again, depends on the restaurant but most often, Rickard's Red.
5. Where did he go to high school?
Right here in this town. The same school his daughters are now attending.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Anything of his own creation on rye bread.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Camembert. And smelly things like pickled herring.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
I don't know. I don't think he has one.
11. What would he never wear?
Jeez, I don't know. He's a jeans and t-shirt kinda guy but I can't think of anything he would refuse to wear. Oh, I know! A kilt!
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He cheers for the Leafs but part of him will always be a Boston fan. (I really really hope that's the right team. I think it is but I'm second-guessing myself.)
13. Who did he vote for?
He votes for the best person for the job, or the best person for the country, or the best party for the country, even if they're not his preferred party.
14. Who is his best friend?
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
I'm usually late for everything. He's learned to plan for it and to live with it but I know it bugs him.
16. What is his heritage?
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
If I'm baking it, it won't be fancy. Chocolate.
18. Did he play sports in high school?
uhhh....I don't think he played sports much in high school. Maybe basketball for a year? I know he played hockey when he was younger, before high school.
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing video/computer games, listening to music, reading.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
He has lots of talents so picking just one is hard. I'll say, he can make me laugh even when I'm in a bad mood. That one is definitely unique.
Comments are closed for this entry.