I can't seem to find the time to post here. I'll try to remedy that.
- The kids have a PD day tomorrow. Sure, I get to sleep in but they have to go back to school for Friday. On what planet does this make sense?
- L had final exams for her semestered classes this week and last. She only had three so she ended up with two full days and two half days off (plus tomorrow's PD day). She didn't study as much as I thought she should but then again, I didn't study much when I was in high school either. I didn't tell her that though. I played The Mom and nagged.
- In addition to the presents the kids and Ice gave me for my birthday, I got a snow day.
- We had three Christmases. One with my parents, my brother, and his family at my parents' house. One with my parents and Ice's parents, here on Christmas Day. One with Ice's parents, brothers, sisters, spouses, assorted kids, also here in early January.
- I now have five moose. Or as I call them, meese. Mel came from up Timmins way. Wally and Winnie have matching outfits. Kris plays "Deck the Halls" if you press his belly. And Ross is a snowboarder. Ok, it's really a toboggan but he's standing on it and who the hell stands on a toboggan? Ice suggested that perhaps he was the very first snowboarder so I'm going with that.
- Hey, Margaret Atwood: Put down your pen, turn off the computer, step away from the desk. Really, take a vacation now and then.
- I'm really behind in my email. MA and Y: I will get back to you. Sorry for the delay.
- I'm also really behind in my movie reviews. It scares me to think how many I have to write up.
- He may be Prime Minister but he's still Stephen &*@#!$% Harper to me.
- I'm picking the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl.
I'm sure there's more I wanted to say but that's all my tired brain can come up with at the moment.