We may never finish.
A few thoughts from last week:
- The gingerbread trim that gives Victorian houses their charm is a pain in the ass to paint.
- The people who invented that spray on, popcorn, textured ceiling crap should be shot.
- Some wallpaper is much easier to remove than others.
- Beer bugs, picnic beetles, whatever ya want to call 'em, are very irritating.
- They also love paint.
- As a result, a few of them are permanently enshrined on the porch.
- I can stand on a sawhorse without panicking.
- I can't go past the second rung on a ladder though.
- Some days, my children can be extremely helpful.
- Other days, they can be no help at all.
- Having Mr. Stupid's daughter here overnight was surprisingly stress-free.
- My former neighbour (and friend) misses me.
- A week can be very long and very short at the same time.
Posted by Ripley on July 26, 2004