A gentle reminder.
(found while editing)
The page doesn't want to be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently in the huff. The Web site is not experiencing technical difficulties, you just need to pay your bills.
Please try the following (for all the good it'll do):
- Click the Refresh button, or try again once you have paid up.
- If you typed the page address in the Address bar, it still won't make any difference, don't you get it yet?
- To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). They will, of course, that isn't the problem.
- If your bank manager has enabled it, there is an easy way to restore this page to full working order, click Pay my bills now!!!
- Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed, then go to the bank.
- If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0. Not sure what any of that meant? We know, but we didn't spend all those years studying just to give it away for nothing did we?
- Click the Back button to try another link, you never know, that might work.
Will not find server/remuneration error
Posted by Ripley on November 02, 2003